Y’all! It’s a special day. A day we’ve been thinking about for quite some time. We’re launching our DESIGN FOR THE PEOPLE boards…because we have listened! We know not everyone has a budget for our Full Service Interior Design AND not all of you live in San Antonio. But you know what? We still believe you deserve to have a beautiful home. Here’s how we can help…
Here at Styleberry we believe that an unfussy home is the most beautiful kind of home. We love when everything is in order and work hard to create spaces that feel organic and peaceful. We love color and neutrals…aaand contrast.
So we’ve been thinking…maybe YOU love our style. Maybe YOU want to know where to get stuff like the pretties we love & share. Well, (eek!!) this month begins a series that we are launching that brings shoppable design to your inbox. (Still haven’t subscribed? Join the insider list here!) Every month we’ll be looking to our theme for guidance, and gathering some of our faves from accessible retailers. Stuff you can order online. Like, right now. How fun is that?!
Less words, more design. At least, that’s the point of this post!
But first, quick tips on how to use these boards (and apply our tips to YOUR life!):
- Look at the rug first, then build on that color palette
- Keep big furniture neutral for easy re-styling later
- Add rich textures in the form of pillows, art, and accessories
- Use art to pull the whole palette together (bigger is better!)
- See something you LOVE & must have? Scroll through the carousel at the bottom to shop!
We hope you enjoy this WOVEN wonderland!!